Tuesday 22 December 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016



Wow, a year goes by so quickly .. I can hardly keep up! It's been a busy one again with lots of trips revisiting old haunts and discovering new ones.


The Holiday Hound has been a new addition and although he hasn't ventured far from home yet, my wish is that he will get out and about more in 2016. I know he loves the water and any chance he gets he'll just plunge in. I have yet to introduce him to the beach so can't wait to see his reaction when he dives into the sea!

Next year is sure to bring at least another trip to the Caribbean plus the usual jaunts to Milan, Dubai and New York. Ibiza is part of the plan too and the year hasn't even begun yet so I'll be working hard in the day job to make it all happen.

Highlights from 2015 .. 





 


All that's left for me to do is wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the very best for the coming year! Health and happiness high on the list. I'll be back very soon!


"Limits exist only in the mind"
Aristotle


#travel #blogger #nolimits #adventure

No comments: